Traffic Management Careers
Like the way we work and want to join our team?
We are always looking for safety conscious individuals with a high level of integrity to join our professional team. At Valley Traffic Systems, we care about our employees. That is why we offer a great benefits package, as well as flexible work schedules designed to work with your busy lifestyle.
FLAGPERSONS AND LANE CLOSURE TECHS
We are seeking Traffic Control and Lane Closure Technicians. You must have reliable transportation and a valid traffic control certificate issued through BCCSA. We work in all areas of the lower mainland and with a variety of contractors from heavy underground, light utility, electrical, paving and road building. In addition we work special events. We offer competitive wages in a unionized environment and a benefit package for you and your family with joining our team.
- Unionized Wages
- Overtime as required
- Safety is a priority
- Benefits package after probationary period (Medical, Dental, Vision, MSP)
- Part time positions available
- Must have CSA approved steel toed work boots
- Having BCCSA Certification is an asset, but we can provide certification please call us at 604-881-2111 for more information
Note: BCCSA certification cost will be reimbursed after 3 months of steady employment ﾠ
HOW TO APPLY
- Email resume to email@example.com
- Fax resume to 604.513.3661
- In person between 10 am and 2 pm to drop off your resume and complete an application form.
If you are thinking about applying for one of our open positions, we would love to meet with you in person. Please feel free to come by our office to drop off your resume and to fill out an application form.
Please note: all applicants applying for a traffic controller position will need to receive certification before we will accept your application.